Friday, November 5, 2010

Catching Up

Things have been insane lately and I haven't had any time to blog. Things have picked up in terms of substitute teaching, which has been a blessing, so I've been staying busy subbing 3-4 days a week and then spending the rest of time baking and hanging out with my amazing boyfriend :-) And to top it all off I just survived selling my baked goods "officially" for the first time at a home boutique yesterday (a whole blog post coming on that soon!)...it's been crazy!

Anyways, I'm behind on posting pictures and recipes, so this blog post will mainly just be pictures of some different things I've baked over the past few weeks.

Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes









Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes












Vanilla Cookies 'n Cream Cupcakes



Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment