Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Past Month..in Pictures..

Here are some pictures from different baking orders that I've fulfilled over the past month..it's been so fun to be able to share my baked goods with so many people. It's great to be able to spend so much time doing something that I love! Dark Chocolate cake balls are becoming quite a hot seller for those who are chocoholics, and red velvet cupcakes and cake balls remain a crowd pleaser. I tried out a new cake ball flavor- vanilla cookies 'n cream (vanilla cake infused with vanilla oreos mixed with vanilla buttercream, dipped in white chocolate and topped with vanilla oreo crumbles), and those were a huge hit! The pictures I took of them didn't turn out well at all, so next time I make them I will post some better pictures.

Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes for an engagement party
Mini Vanilla Cookies 'n Cream Cupcakes for an engagement party

Red Velvet Cake Balls for an engagement party

Dark Chocolate Cake Balls for an engagement party

Dark Chocolate Cake Ball, Vanilla Cake Ball

Dark Chocolate Cake Ball, Vanilla Cake Ball

Vanilla Cake Balls

Dark Chocolate Cake Balls

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies for a Marriage Conference at my church

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza- Charlie's B-day Party

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza-Charlie's B-day Party

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizzas & Red Velvet Cake Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment